Are Walk-In Showers a Good Idea?
Is it time to renovate your bathing area? If your tub or shower is old, outdated, or simply not safe to use anymore (i.e., it’s becoming a safety hazard to step over your tub walls), it’s time to consider getting it remodeled. Walk-in shower installations are a fairly common bathroom renovation, but are they always a good idea? BathWraps is here to break it down.
The Benefits of Walk-In Showers
Walk-in, low-threshold, and no-threshold showers have a variety of benefits, including:
- Safety – Walk-in showers can help reduce the risk of slip-and-fall accidents.
- Ease of maintenance – Walk-in showers are easier to maintain than regular showers and tubs, as there aren’t as many tall bathtub walls in need of scrubbing.
- Versatility – A walk-in shower is great for smaller bathrooms because you can customize it to fit your specific space, and it doesn’t take up as much room as a standard porcelain tub.
Furthermore, walk-in showers from BathWraps come with additional benefits, including:
- Durability – All bathroom products from BathWraps are made from nonporous acrylic that won’t fade, peel, chip, or crack over time.
- Antimicrobial protection – Our products are infused with silver ions that prevent bacteria, mold, and other harmful microbes from growing and reproducing.
- Lifetime guarantee – Our bathing systems come with a lifetime warranty and are guaranteed to last as long as your home.
- Speedy installation – Our experienced technicians can complete your bathroom transformation in as little as one day.
Let’s Talk Showers
Walk-in showers are a great idea for homeowners looking to increase the safety and functionality of their bathrooms. Additionally, low-and no-threshold showers from BathWraps provide a slew of benefits you’ll enjoy for many years to come. For more information or to connect with a BathWraps dealer in your area, contact us today.