Best Designs for Your Bathtub
If you’re looking for the best bathtub designs, chances are you’re thinking of renovating your outdated bathtub. This can be a great way to add value to your home and increase your own comfort. But with so many options when it comes to a bathroom remodel, how do you decide on what you want? In this article from bath specialist BathWraps, you’ll find some guidance in choosing the best design for your bathtub.
Things to Consider Before Remodeling Your Bathroom
Getting a new bathtub is exciting, so it’s easy to get carried away. But before anything is bought or torn out, you’ll want to consider a few important things:
- How long will the process take? Many contractors can install a new bathtub or shower in as little as a day, but if you plan on changing more than just the main fixture, your bathroom could potentially be out of commission for weeks.
- For the sake of marketability, you may want to stick to neutral colors and ageless styles, even if you don’t plan on selling your home anytime soon.
- Make sure to take the bathroom layout and size limitations into account.
- Appearance isn’t everything. Make sure you’re not just picking the first bathtub that catches your eye, but one that meets your functional needs, too.
Finally, a renovation of this magnitude is best left to a qualified professional—someone with ample experience and a history of high-quality workmanship. After all, you don’t want to end up with a replacement tub that fails to meet your expectations.
Choosing the Best Bathtub Design for Your Needs
Once you’ve dealt with the big decisions, it’s time to sort through the details. Let’s take a look at a few popular types of bathtubs and see which design would best suit your needs.
- Deep soaker tub – There’s nothing quite like taking a long, relaxing soak in a big, deep tub. This classic tub style is versatile, easy to clean, and adored by most.
- Jetted tub – Hydrotherapy in the form of a jetted tub provides numerous benefits, from lowering blood pressure to easing muscle aches. If you’re looking for a spa-like feel, you may find a jetted tub especially attractive.
- Walk-in tub – A great choice for seniors or those with mobility issues, walk-in tubs feature a door and seated area to minimize the chance of slip-and-fall injuries.
- Bathtub-shower combinations – With some minor plumbing changes and a few pieces of hardware, you can turn any bathtub into a tub/shower combo. This way, you can enjoy a bath or a shower depending on how you feel on any given day.
Ready to invest in the replacement tub of your dreams? Partner with BathWraps, the nation’s leading provider of transformative bathing solutions. Whether you know what you want or could use some design assistance, we can help. We carry an assortment of high-quality bathtubs that are as durable as they are beautiful, and you’ll be able to choose from a variety of styles, colors, wall surrounds, and optional accessories to design the perfect bathtub for your needs. Plus, our bathtub installations can be completed in as little as one day. Get started today by finding an authorized BathWraps dealer near you.