How to Make the Most of Your Small Bathroom
When you picture your ideal home bathroom, what does it look like? Maybe it features a modern walk-in shower with plenty of storage, or maybe you’d rather a luxurious tub to take a relaxing soak in after a long day. Whatever yours may be, you might be thinking it’s out of reach simply because your home bathroom is on the smaller side. Lucky for you, just because you’re working with a space that isn’t the largest doesn’t mean you can’t have the bathroom of your dreams!
In fact, small bathrooms can be big on style and functionality. With the right moves, you’ll be able to maximize your space and make the most of your small bathroom. So, how can you do it? Consider giving these small bathroom ideas a try:
- Paint the walls a light color
- Install more lighting if the space feels dark
- Add style and storage with decorative hooks
- Install shelving in creative places, like over the door
- Add a storage ladder above the toilet
- Install fun, patterned flooring
- Choose a few simple decorative pieces to add interest without overcrowding
- Replace your traditional bathroom door with a pocket door
- Place towels in baskets or bins to free up valuable vanity storage space
- Hang another mirror as décor to give the illusion of more space
- Replace an old, dingy bath with an airy, curb-less shower
Your small bathroom is full of potential! To create a bathroom that feels like a relaxing oasis, think about what factors are most important to you for your home bathroom remodel. Once you’ve done your research, partner with a bathroom remodeling company to complete the job flawlessly to ensure a final result you’ll love for years to come.
BathWraps Can Help
Bring your small bathroom ideas to BathWraps, and our professionals can suggest a tub or shower that will help you make the most of your space. We offer a wide array of products that are custom-made right here in the United States, including:
- Tub/shower combinations
- Low-threshold showers
- Curb-less (roll-in) showers
- Shower accessories, including storage
- Additional safety and accessibility features like grab bars and built-in seating
No matter if your small bathroom ideas include a classic bathtub or a more modern design with a sleek shower, we have the solutions you need to create the stylish and functional bathroom you’ve always wanted. Plus, our tubs and showers are surprisingly affordable and can be installed in as little as one day by certified technicians. What’s not to like?
Save yourself the frustration and expense of a traditional bathroom remodel and allow BathWraps to help you bring your small bathroom ideas to life. Contact us today to get started!