Types of Bathtubs
Has your bathtub seen better days? Do you find it difficult to have a relaxing bathing experience? If so, it may be time for an upgrade. If you’re ready to replace your old, worn-out tub with a new, top-of-the-line bathtub, there are a variety of factors to consider. A good place to start is to determine what type of bathtub you want. At BathWraps, we offer a variety of luxurious bathtub styles, and we can help you pick the one best suited to your needs.
Common bathtub styles include:
- Alcove – This is a classic style of bathtub that features three walls and often doubles as a shower.
- Corner – Like the alcove style, corner tubs have a wall attachment, though it may have only one or two sides instead of three.
- Freestanding – These tubs can be placed away from a wall. They are usually attached to some sort of pedestal for stability.
- Jetted – Bathtubs with built-in jets can massage your sore muscles while you bathe.
- Walk-in – For those experiencing mobility issues, walk-in tubs are a great option. These tubs feature a built-in seat and grab bars for safety and stability.
Partner With BathWraps for Your Bathroom Transformation
No matter what type of bathtub style you’re most interested in, BathWraps can help bring your vision to life. We’ll work with you step by step to customize your perfect tub. You can choose from a variety of styles, colors, patterns, textures, finishes, and accessories. Best of all, our bathroom products are made from nonporous acrylic that won’t crack, fade, peel, stain, or dent over time.
For more information on the types of bathtubs we provide, contact BathWraps today.